Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Andheri taluka kho-kho,District katate,Andheri Taluka Volley-ball

1]Andheri Taluka kho-kho was on 21 september postponed due to rain new date will be published on 

blogspot.

2] District karate was on 22,23 september postponed due to technical problem and 30september and 

1 October also postponed new date will be published on blogspot


3] Andheri Taluka  Volley-ball was on 22 september u/14/b/g changed,Now new date is on 23 

september & u/17/b/g was on 23 september changed,Now new date is on 22 september  and u/19/b/g 

on 24 september  time boys 8-30 am and girls 1-00 pm Venue IES Manik Vidyamandir ,Bandra west

2 comments:

  1. In my first player id form ,i have wrongly maintion age details in under 14 years .my running age is 14 years and 4 months(my birth date is 20 may 20003).i have paid my all challan fees,after that i got dso approvel ,because of my age problem,i cant upload my shceduled option.SO PLSE GUIDE ME TO FILL MY FORM,OTHERWISE MY MONEY GET WASTED.PLSE HELP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my first player id form ,i have wrongly maintion age details in under 14 years .my running age is 14 years and 4 months(my birth date is 20 may 20003).i have paid my all challan fees,after that i got dso approvel ,because of my age problem,i cant upload my shceduled option.SO PLSE GUIDE ME TO FILL MY FORM,OTHERWISE MY MONEY GET WASTED.PLSE HELP.

    ReplyDelete